No announcement yet.

MASK Mod: i need a help from a texturer and coder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very cool man.. next step is to have a full fledged transformers mod with giant bots that transform and can fly around

Comment

Give me some time and I might be interested in coding for you

Comment

thats a really good news Hsoolien, think about it the mask HQ as power core base, or the Venom Outlaw will work a bit like the Leviatan. instead of this defense turrets we will use the small mask bases...... theres much to do but with a good coder its more then fun.

EXE

Comment

Does anybody know how to go into the turret when no driver is in the vehicle.
          I want to test the turret of the Jackhammer but i can't go in it without a driver. :cry:

Comment

Once you get in you should be able to press 2, 3, and so on dependig how many other spots there are in the vehicle, and you will go to them

Comment

hmmm problems over problems when someone wants to contact me to offer help thats my msn executioner_de at yahoo.de write the at @.

oh before i forget it i´m interested in transformers, too but there 2 reasons i dont make it firstly i dont know how to male it transform and walk and stuff and i think were getting in troubles doing it couse atari already makes a transformers game.

EXE

Comment

Working...
              X