MASK Mod: i need a help from a texturer and coder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied

now a MASK mod would be uber-suhweet. the models are a very impressive start. i'd love to see if/how the masks themselves would work as weapons. all i have to say is ...

STILETTO, fire ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the prob is to find references to moddel al this vehicles, any help to find some is more then welcome

EXE

thx to pointing me to the tutorial

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is a tutorial being written on getting custom vehicles into UEd (with Max) over at the 3D Buzz forums.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Another suggestion.....

If you are deciding on a model, then please, PLEASE model Dragonfly. I know it's a flying vehicle, but it r0x0rs. That or, um, the Chevvy musclecar that transforms into a tank. Hurricane, I think it's called? It's blue with flames on the front.

So I'm an old MASK Fan from waaaaay back

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmmmm this idea isnt bad but doesnt works wel when you think about all the mask vehicles wich transform into flying vehicles i still dont decited what ill moddel today......

EXE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    they look brilliant.

maybe can have it so that with weapons hidden they vehicle has higher speed, and with use key (like horn in hellbender) it opens the weapons panels, and then slower vehicle, but can fire?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    *brings a tear to my eye*

Mem-o-ries.... like the corner of my miiiiind
    Misty wa-ter-co-lor mem-o-ries
    Of the waaaay we werrrrrre

someone please step up and drop a totally rocking battlecat vehicle on us now, PLEASE!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice m8 I always loved MASK. This is top notch, very nice vids:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    glad to here that you like the vids, when i ever get this vehicles ingame will the transformation look like the ones on the video.

EXE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very impressive. Love the videos. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    heheh funny, i really want to do the raven as next moddel, but it transforms into a boat sooooooo we would get a problem to use it in UT 2k4

EXE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A suggestion......

*AHEM*....(cough)...Raven...(cough).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok MASK fans the manta is done can me somone help with coding and stuff? not bad for my 2nd car moddel, i really like this moddel

EXE

http://home.t-online.de/home/exe_de/manta.avi
    this avi is a 100kb DIVX 5.1.1 its not big dl it

for all who dont want to download the AVI

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey these models are looking GREAT!!!! make sure you keep us posted on when you release them!! excellent work so far!
    the animation was awesome! cant wait to use it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Madkatz
    question: if the windshield gets covered, how do you drive?
    answer: not very well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X