MASK Mod: i need a help from a texturer and coder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they look brilliant.

maybe can have it so that with weapons hidden they vehicle has higher speed, and with use key (like horn in hellbender) it opens the weapons panels, and then slower vehicle, but can fire?

Comment

hmmmm this idea isnt bad but doesnt works wel when you think about all the mask vehicles wich transform into flying vehicles i still dont decited what ill moddel today......

EXE

Comment

Another suggestion.....

If you are deciding on a model, then please, PLEASE model Dragonfly. I know it's a flying vehicle, but it r0x0rs. That or, um, the Chevvy musclecar that transforms into a tank. Hurricane, I think it's called? It's blue with flames on the front.

So I'm an old MASK Fan from waaaaay back

Comment

There is a tutorial being written on getting custom vehicles into UEd (with Max) over at the 3D Buzz forums.

Comment

the prob is to find references to moddel al this vehicles, any help to find some is more then welcome

EXE

thx to pointing me to the tutorial

Comment

now a MASK mod would be uber-suhweet. the models are a very impressive start. i'd love to see if/how the masks themselves would work as weapons. all i have to say is ...

STILETTO, fire ...

Comment

Found this -

MASK and VENOM vehicle pics

Hope this helps

Oh, and it was 'Firefly', not 'Dragonfly'.

And a MASK mod would so rock!! It'd be like Team Fortress, except with the masks that everyone has. We all know that some characters in the series had 2 masks and vehicles. Well, why not make it so that you choose your character/class before a game, and you spawn with your associated vehicle and mask. Therefore everyone would have a vital role to play in games, be it straight DM, vehicle DM, vCTF, or even UT's ONS!! The masks are not removable, and you can't pick up other people's masks, cos that'd be silly. Sure the gameplay would be overbalanced and OTT, but.......MASK!!

Comment

You need to keep modelling, excellent potential.

Comment

Looking good!

Now who wants to make Rhino.
                    Let's see, that's one driver, one passenger operating the smoke stack guns, one passenger opperating the missle launcher in the back of the cab and a detachable ATV at the back.

That would be a piece of cake to code.

Comment

ok all, i made some progress today, i have the Jackhammer ingame took me a hole night to figure out how to do it with actorx and 3ds max 5 *g*. ok now, i need someone whos willing to UVW and Maping the vehicles, and a coder would be nice, too. i really need some help people.

EXE

Comment

Exe, any chance you could make a tutorial on how to add the rig and get the vehicle ingame?

If not that, maybe upload the .3ds file you made, so others could apply the rig to their model?

Comment

Haha, kick ***. I really like the jeep-esque one.

Comment

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

i like the car-plane:up:

Comment

Crud, read the title, and the first thing that popped into my head was the Hong Kong Phooey-mobile..

Dicky B

Comment

just to keep you all updated the car is ingame and the front animations work but we have really problems with the rear turret, i´m close to drop this idea... i really need help here. i can moddel but thats all.

EXE

Comment

Working...
                                X