[Request] Model/skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Request] Model/skin

Hi ! I wondered if someone was able to model and skin this character. I'm not good enough to model such a thing, so if you think you can, or if you dont have anything to do for some time, could you try ? I hope to get positives answers !

Gally from Gunnm (or Alita from Battle Angel Alita for english and american people)

Thx for your help

friendly,
    Gally

EDIT : It seems the forum cant load up the picture :/
    The only way i found to see it correctly is to COPY (do not click on it !) this link in the address window :

www.wormbaby.biz/i/125207.jpg

Bah who cares ...

Comment

EDIT : sorry got a problem, twice time the same message sent

Comment

well i guess no one is able...
        thx anyway

Comment

This is a great choice of a model to do.

If I ever learn enough to model someday, that's one I'd definitely try doing Gally.

Gunmm rocks.

Comment

Oh yes, I had that model for Q2 back then. I wanted to have her for HL and other later games and she would make a fine model for UT2k4 as well. This is what the Q2 model looked like.

Comment

Right, but i think the model should be made from scratch... since the Q2 model must have around 24 polygons

btw can someone tell me where i can upload a picture so i can show it here properly ? thx !

Comment

Lol, I wasn't suggesting that Q2 model should be converted. That thing is a few generations of engines behind the present day, after all. Just showing it for curious and making an example how concept can work.

Comment

yep ^^
                  Btw it's good to see some other guys like Gunnm ^^

Comment

if i could see the model i could decide if ill model it, But im not texturing him... ill uve unwrap him... but no texture oh no good sir, if i didnt hav trouble drawing stick men id texture him

Comment

lol if it is modelled, i'll Skin her myself ! let me send you one or two pics

Comment

Gally Rocks! If it was modelled i could probably skin it I WANT

Comment

Working...
                        X