Pawns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pawns

Edit:: I was wandering if some one may guide me through this... I wanna make a triggered mover that moves once I killed all the xpawns in a single zone
    edit:: Is this possible without like scripting what i am trying to say is can i drop an xpawn like brute in one corner of the map and a in the other a playerstart for my entrence and not have a monster pop up behind me as soon as the map starts i have a video to describe what i mean because all i did was place an xpawn monster in a seperate room seperated by zoneportal and info in both rooms one is tended to be a safe area to reload weapons and the other is to kill monsters to get closer to winning (because I am making those two rooms into a level sized map based off the safe area and levels to kill all monsters and win according to old skool monstas mod)
    If you want a snapshot video ill post it no problem
    Also I did post on that page to i just wanna see if i can get a sooner result

http://unreal.shaungoeppinger.com/fo...monster-forum/

Try asking INI for some monster help, be patient he is busy and may take a while to get back to you.

Comment

I can already tell that this is a good reference thanks ahead buddy

Comment

I went there and got enuf info on what i am doing and so far this is what i came up with using the help you had given me in the other forum at http://unreal.shaungoeppinger.com/fo...monster-forum/
        http://www.mediafire.com/download/8p...+ADventure.ut2

so basicly I am going to make a series of maps like this (turning it into a campain) then I might post it online some how but it won't be serveral different maps with the same setting just concept of mh gameplay tell me what you think of this and ideas could be of great help I decided offically to do all my maps from here on like this if they have monsters in them

-johnny

Comment

Its looking good so far. I'd be willing to help test out some of your work as you go, as well as any help I can assist with.

Comment

I alreweady know imma go ham on this thx to your advice that really sumed a whole lot of my issues now I will start learning about animations and hhow to immport them into intro actors to make scenes for the prolouge it will have in the begining. Plus I already made a begining zone where you start those other maps were just tests. I will be posting a animations map test next with acts that ill make up to give this mh map a feeling.. I don't think I would have trouble since I know a lot about cinema from tutorials I have drowned myself in ha but yeah this will get good I promise. I'll definetly keep in touch with you parkis "D
            -johny
            Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
            X