Spaceship Spawner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spaceship Spawner

I put the Spaceship pawn in my level, and i want the person to spawn right in the plane...

How can i do that.

I also NEED to know this!!!

Comment

Check out the Assault Mother Ship map.
      But I don't think this works in DM.

Comment

I've seen it done in a few vctf maps too so it *can* be done outside of AS (*EDIT* only in vehicle gametypes though), I was thinking about an all spacefighter ONS-map some day, but not sure how I'd structure the map yet.

Comment

I've seen it done in a few vctf maps too so it *can* be done outside of AS (*EDIT* only in vehicle gametypes though), I was thinking about an all spacefighter ONS-map some day, but not sure how I'd structure the map yet.
          Like I said not in DM and considering you can't exit a spaceship, how would you capture nodes in an all ONS space map?

Comment

Originally posted by pcmods
            Like I said not in DM and considering you can't exit a spaceship, how would you capture nodes in an all ONS space map?
            It'd be weird I know.
            I altered my original sentance, at first I was just gonna say "outside of AS", but then noticed your post & didn't want to cause confusion if someone new had come along & read yours, then mine & noticed a discrepancy.

Asto the idea of an All spacefighter ONS map, I honestly dunno yet. Imean, theorectiacally you could spawn peole into spaceships, or use them as semi-normal vehicles.
            (I've seen at least one vctf map where you can enter the fighters, and once in it, you can exit by flying through this weird vehicle teleporter type thing)

Healing nodes and triggering neutral nodes would be tricky, perhaps a new Link-sec type firemode for a small number of support-craft, or some other method altogether, it's just an idea so far, summat I'd like to see done by someone, someday.

Comment

Working...
            X