Removing a static mesh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing a static mesh

I accidentally use a staticmesh in my map that I'm wanting to delete but UED 3.0 won't let me, it keeps saying "Can't delete static mesh".
    You can see in the screenshot what message comes up.
    Attached Files

Is there another mesh still in the map, sometimes if I can't find it, I place the mesh in the again and select all similar meshes and delete that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Parkis G View Post
      Is there another mesh still in the map, sometimes if I can't find it, I place the mesh in the again and select all similar meshes and delete that way.
      I made sure there were no more used in the map. But that didn't solve the problem I did however removed all staticmeshes in the map and it was deleted that way. There has to be another way to delete this DG-SuperAdrenalin from the map?

Comment

My guess is Shred extended his custom Adren from DG's adren. This would cause it to be 'in use' while it's not actually used in the map. The easiest fix is to go in the actor browser, look for adren pickup, and change the properties of the DG adren pickup so it uses another mesh.

Comment

Originally posted by jefe View Post
          The easiest fix is to go in the actor browser, look for adren pickup, and change the properties of the DG adren pickup so it uses another mesh.
          Okay, I have tried that still no change. I guess I'll leave it in the level and restore the original mesh. A good place to put it will be where the UDamage is located?

Edit:: I finally removed the pickup so that's all taken care of, next will be setting up weapons and powerups in their correct places.

Comment

Working...
          X