Powercores wont show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks Guys, I Got it. The first time I tried to setup links, nothing showed up in Link designer so I exited out of it and out of frustration, I tried it again and there they were ! Once I got the links set up, everything showed perfectly. I didn't realize they had to be set up for the vehicles to show themselves since the TC-1200 will show when summoned. Thanks again Guys !

I've been lurking in the atari forums for well over a year and just decided to join a few months back when I was having trouble with another map so I could post the question, just before I was about to make a post, I figured out my problem. Most of the time, my problems can be solved just by using search, thankfully I'm not usually the first person to run into a particular problem. I love this place !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=358975

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have you setup the links yet. Nodes and codes won't show up unless they are linked to something. Play the map and open the link designer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    setting View>level properties>bUseTerrainForRadarRange to false and using the custom radarrange instead could help. increase range until all nodes and cores fit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm getting the same problem here. All I see is the sheild glow from the power core, Nodes and vehicles refuse to show up. I already went through Angel's tut on Un-Ops too. Any idea's anyone ? And please don't tell me I need a terrain Info actor for ONS, My map needs no terrain.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Powercores wont show!

Powercores wont show!

Yo all

I got ut2k4 a few days ago and Ive been looking forward to level editing for ONS.. i have used ut2k3 unrealed and ut99 unrealed. I am half way thru a ons map but its broken :cry: when I load it up there are no powercores.. just their shields:weird: also none of my powernodes are showing up either! :cry: im definatly loading it in onslaught gametype.

Thanks.
Working...
X