Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT2004 Custom Skeleton Karma Ragdoll Too Big!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meowcat View Post
    Editing the karma text file should work this time (for changing the bone names) provided you did not change the axis orientation or bone hierachy. Just do a global word swap of the old bone names with the new ones (that *should* work)
    Nope doesn't work sadly

Comment

I get a headache just thinking about UT2004 karma... but trust meowcat you can get it working. I did. Despite the headache it's good to do because it teaches you a whole lot of stuff that's done automatically in later versions of UT.

Comment

Are you sure you guys don't wanna take a look? I have went in for another attempt and failed miserably.. I just want a decent ragdoll lol

Comment

@ Cairn: Can you download files from Gamefront? I could probably to build the karma ragdoll, but it still won't fix the bone skeletal name (unless you upload the file with the renamed .psk skeletal mesh).

Comment

Originally posted by meowcat View Post
            @ Cairn: Can you download files from Gamefront? I could probably to build the karma ragdoll, but it still won't fix the bone skeletal name (unless you upload the file with the renamed .psk skeletal mesh).
            I fixed the bone skeletal name, everything is working now apart from the karma ragdoll which I need made. Yes I can download from Gamefront.. Heres my PSK - http://www.sendspace.com/file/7063e7

Note it has some bones called twist, they are not really needed so remove them since they make the mesh kinda act like jelly. Also, the hierarchy is wrong.. It starts with god bone when it should be root bone, so make everything lead off that and remove god bone. It's also very important that you make untick the 50:1 scale box on import and makes the scale 0.011

Comment

Working...
            X