Good websites to upload mods to.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good websites to upload mods to.

I released a map 2 months ago that was uploaded to Gamefront. At the time I didn't know that Gamefront's file policy change blocked many players from various countries from downloading a file from there.

I also found out that ModDB won't do either due to it depending on Gamefront to store files. At this point, I ask where I should upload a file to in terms of websites. Note that I'd like to use sites like Mediafire and Rapidshare as last resorts, as I've heard from Skred that Mediafire has a program that is suspicious. (Not sure about Rapidshare, but I'm assuming it's the same situation there)

Thanks in advance!

Sticky thread: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...Download-Sites

Comment

Heh, was about to post a link to that thread too this morning but forgot that I wanted to do it. Good thing I reloaded the page before doing that. It's funny how most people are not even aware this thread exists because of its location in a subforum that you may not post in. Maybe we should ask Flak to move it into a place where more people will see it?

Comment

Shame L4Y(Levels 4 You) is no longer in Service that was the best Website to download Mods/Maps.

Comment

Working...
        X