Maya PLE (on disc 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maya PLE (on disc 3)

Hey all, hope this doesn't count as off topic, but I'm just about to get going on Unreal Map Making, and UnrealOps reccomends installing the public learning edition of Maya which comes on Disc 3 for stuff like static mesh modelling, character and weapon design etc. etc. Only thing is, the password retreival thing aint working. Keeps telling me to check my email address is valid, which is stupid, cos it is. Would it work if I used someone elses password? lol sorry if that's cheeky to ask, but for some reason the password page just...hates me or something.

Thanks

Paul

Last I heard, the Maya password page had been updated for the latest version (4.5) and people were having problems registering the version 4 that comes with UT2003. I don't know if it was ever resolved, you might have to grab a copy of 4.5 and then install the UT2003 export plugin separately.

Comment

Well, every serial generated from there is the same, so tbh its pointless.
      Check your PM's.

Comment

Cheers Much appreciated. Now if only I knew what the f**k to do with it lol ah well I'll figure it out, can't be too hard.

Thanks again

- Paul

Comment

Working...
        X