Modelers and Skinners wanted for Futuristic City Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modelers and Skinners wanted for Futuristic City Mod

Hi! I'm looking for modelers and skinners help me with a futuristic city scape mod. I'm a pretty good programmer but I need help to create simple, sleek, futuristic style buildings and city tiles. Artists will be given free range on the buildings they construct; any help will be greatly appreciated. If you're interested, please email me at comolong@yahoo.com.
    Thanks,
    Yining

Check your PMs.

Comment

What a PM?

Comment

Private Message. Hit the 'user CP' button on the top right to see them. If I don't see a reply from you, I'll send an email instead.

Comment

Interesting!

Hello Yining,
          Sounds interesting, tried to email you but keeps saying message sending failed?? Oh well check your Personal Messages, should find something there,
          cheers, spacemonkey69.

Comment

Doctor7, I can't PM or email you. Is there some other way I can contact you? My email is: Comolongo@yahoo.com
            Thanks

Comment

More information regarding this mod

Hi everyone, I’m the lead programmer from the mod Hazard City. This is a single player mod where the main character is on a shooting spree to fight killer robots. The first stage of the game will take place indoors inside a disco and an Asian tea room. The second part of the game is a car chase scene through the streets of a futuristic metropolis. Since we are short on modelers and skinners, we will be only doing the first part of the game. Here, I am starting a separate mod that continues this second part of the previously mentioned mod. The game play will be vastly different than the previous because our characters will be zooming through streets at great speeds and the focus will no longer be just on shooting and blowing up robots- of course that will still be part of the game play. All the code and some rudimentary city tiles for this mod are ready. I have some innovative techniques in my code that will be able to create a bustling diverse metropolis with only very few meshes and textures. If anyone is interested in creating futuristic buildings and city assets, please email me at : comolongo@yahoo.com .
              Thanks,
              Yining

Comment

Working...
              X