Unreal Editor, Mspaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Editor, Mspaint

i guess this idea for unreal editor would help get faster more detailed maps for newbies. i've made some maps but they didnt have any curves, didnt see a curve button.

anyway, if you look at mspaint it lets you make out lines like making a map, squares, and circles. to press one of these and have it do it like mspaint would be quick, ie two circles joined together would make an infinity sign map. theres one called curve where you can make the line, and click on it and it will curve where you want it too.

:up:

Theres a cylinder brush in Ued for circular rooms. If you want it to be like a figure 8 then just subtract 2, then add 2 smaller cylinders at the center of each one. For other curves, like curved corners on a room, or curved ceilings etc, simply use the freehand brush drawing tool.

Comment

yeah i understand, ty.

the mspaint idea would be different by just needing height and width of the line and making the drawing. no blocking in of the whole area or no adding or subtracting. i guess it would be more like drawing a map then worrying how the editor works.

freehand brush drawing tool, ok.

Comment

Working...
      X