Monsters Appearing In Skybox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monsters Appearing In Skybox

I have a map that is an invasion type gameplay.

My problem is that I keep getting razor flies in the skybox. They basically stop gameplay on the server and are enormous. It lags the server as well as keeps a player from moving. On occasion they can be killed or will just disappear, but I have no idea how they are getting into the skybox. They can also "jump" into the level and kill you instantly. When I say enormous I mean you can't see any side of the fly. Minimum 100,000 units long. The skybox is over 150,000 units from the main subtractive and I am completely stumped as to how they keep getting out there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

I should clarify that there is absolutely no monsterspawner in the skybox, no teleports, NOTHING but texture and a few rock meshes.

hmmm duno why that happens but you could try putting a blocking volume surrounding the skyzone ?

Comment

Yeah that's pretty much what I did. I put a blocking volume with blocked classes for the offending monster packs but I'd like to know how it gets there to begin with. Very odd

Comment

You don't have any navigation points of any kind in there? Even ones you accidently changed to bhidden? Pretty much the only thing I can think of is they are spawning at a navigation point.

Comment

No Navpoints whatsoever. It's been a total mystery but ended up resolving the issue with the class blocker but still no idea on the cause. I hate it when that happens.

Comment

Working...
          X