Extracting sounds from .uax files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extracting sounds from .uax files?

Hello. First of all I know that this is not really the correct forum to post this, but there's no sound/music forum so I figured this looks most like it

I wanted to use the search feature but it's temporarily disabled - something I can imagine just after the UT2004 demo release. The servers are probably choking...
    There you have the reasons why I'm posting this here :P

My question is if it's possible to extract/view/listen the sounds from the UT2004 demo. Is there a program included with any of the (full) Unreal games that can do this for me?
    I guess the format is the same as in UT2003 so it might be that there is a sound editor included with it; I might have overlooked it.

If anyone can help me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Extracting sounds from .uax files?

Originally posted by matthijsje_666
    Hello. First of all I know that this is not really the correct forum to post this, but there's no sound/music forum so I figured this looks most like it

I wanted to use the search feature but it's temporarily disabled - something I can imagine just after the UT2004 demo release. The servers are probably choking...
    There you have the reasons why I'm posting this here :P

My question is if it's possible to extract/view/listen the sounds from the UT2004 demo. Is there a program included with any of the (full) Unreal games that can do this for me?
    I guess the format is the same as in UT2003 so it might be that there is a sound editor included with it; I might have overlooked it.

If anyone can help me, that would be greatly appreciated.
    If you own ut2003 you can do it with UED........

Comment

OK, I'll try that. Thanks.

EDIT

Yup, it works

Comment

Working...
      X