Character Model: For Echoes of Glory mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character Model: For Echoes of Glory mod

I've whipped this up for the Echoes of Glory mod. Baring any suggestions, I'll unwrap, and skinning will commence. At first I wasn't very happy with the way it looked, but I think it’s starting to look better.

I can recall seeing civil war soldiers in the movie."the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"........

Looks just like them!

Comment

Thanks Gusher! I must admit, I'm kinda getting anxious to see this mod come to fruition. Er not so much that I have anything to do with it, its just that sci-fi and reality themed FPS's have become a little passé. The WW2 theme was good, but its getting a little old too. It would be interesting to see more themes like your Old West theme, Civil War times and maybe even Colonial (15th Century) themed FPS games.

Imagine cannons blowing a hole in the ranks of your friends. Having to aim your shot carefully, because it takes a considerable amount of time to reload your musket, but an enemy gets up in your face all of a sudden, and you have to alt fire your bayonet on them, or die! Wooohoo, that sounds fun.

Comment

Working...
      X