****Onslaught Questions****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****Onslaught Questions****

ok, i am planning a map for onslaught and have a few queries.

My map is likely to be a multileveler, in essence an area of terrain with high and low points or travel, and a mine (or similar) running beneath. I am having trouble understanding power-nodes. Generator at each teams base is easy, but having to connect the power nodes to destroy the other teams base makes it more complex. Does this mean if power nodes are set out like this

....................N............................. .N..................................N

G_________________________________________________ ______________________G

..................N2.............................N 2...............................N2

With a set out like that (G-generator, N-Node) do you have to 'own' all generators, or just all the N's or all the N2's (basically do you have to have every node or just enough to chain to the other teams base). Also do nodes have to be within visual range of each other? and do they have a visual connection (ie a beam going between them)?

Well, if you can wait a few days and download the demo, you'll be able to see for yourself I guess you may get an answer from one of the guys who worked with the game before then though, so either way you don't have long to wait.

Comment

true......

Comment

Working...
      X