No announcement yet.

[LawDogs Mod] New Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AkumuX@ Wow, you've learned alot in such a short time......I hope you will be able to get character studio.btw, are you able to use the skin modifier? That also works well......I've heard people using skin modifier with ActorX.....

red-pill@ Not yet, but would be cool to see someone make a layout based from the movie "Back to the Future 3"......however, we do have LincolnCounty which is very similiar.....

mcshlong@ The horse is not in beta 2 release but will be for the next release............I'm interested in the Maya rigging software..please tell me more!

Comment

Anybody that interested contact me at marsmod@hotmail.com on windows messanger.

Comment

Originally posted by Gusher
        AkumuX@ Wow, you've learned alot in such a short time......I hope you will be able to get character studio.btw, are you able to use the skin modifier? That also works well......I've heard people using skin modifier with ActorX.....
        Thanks! I feel like a total ****** most of the time though. Its hard learning stuff when so many questions arise and you feel like a total nimrod by having to ask. But I am making some progress so I guess that’s good. I can do skin modifiers, and I tried doing it, but again the question-factor brought me to a roadblock when I wasn't sure what to do at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by mcshlong
          Anybody that interested contact me at marsmod@hotmail.com on windows messanger.
          Hey, do you have AIM? Or ICQ? If so what's your ID....mine is at AIM unrealprojects and ICQ 104359090

I'll be gone after this......gotta visit my dad.....it's his birthday today and I'm gonna make this day for him the worst ever!

Will catch you prolly later.....if possible.

Comment

Working...
          X