[LawDogs Mod] New Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LawDogs Mod] New Content

Small team we have and we're trying hard to bring you new content for next release.......just wanted to **** a few of many new character skins coming for next release of LawDogs.....we also will have several new maps and new code features including Mr. Evil's "Taken from Behind" mod.......checkout our forums for more screens.....

looks awesome...I really dig the indian

Comment

Originally posted by PointlesS
      looks awesome...I really dig the indian
      Believe it it not but we're having a whole gang of indians made....

here's another one

Comment

You know, I never played cowboys and Indians (er PC:native americans ) when I was a kid, so as follows I never really got into the fantasy of the old west. But your mod really looks original and interesting compared to a lot of stuff out there. It looks like it might be fun for even someone like me!

These models characters are looking great, but it seems like they should have spurs on the back of their boots. Didn't all cowboys have spurs?

Also, it just seems like they aren’t cowboys without the hats. Didn't hats, spurs and leather pants make the cowboy? Well, that and the lasso and guns. Ohhh are you going to have Winchester rifles? Wait a sec, I take it back, I remember watching movies like Tombstone and Young Guns and loving it. Even though I still never played cowboys. :P

Comment

Originally posted by AkumuX
          You know, I never played cowboys and Indians (er PC:native americans ) when I was a kid, so as follows I never really got into the fantasy of the old west. But your mod really looks original and interesting compared to a lot of stuff out there. It looks like it might be fun for even someone like me!

These models characters are looking great, but it seems like they should have spurs on the back of their boots. Didn't all cowboys have spurs?

Also, it just seems like they aren’t cowboys without the hats. Didn't hats, spurs and leather pants make the cowboy? Well, that and the lasso and guns. Ohhh are you going to have Winchester rifles? Wait a sec, I take it back, I remember watching movies like Tombstone and Young Guns and loving it. Even though I still never played cowboys. :P
          It's all there my friend.......spurs, shootable hats, and the arsenal.......

What I wish I found was a really good animator to re-do our 1st person view weaponos......:cry:

Comment

Shootable hats?

*Goes off to explore Law Dogs more thoroughly*

Comment

Originally posted by AkumuX
              Shootable hats?

*Goes off to explore Law Dogs more thoroughly*

How about challenging yourself on making a well made wild west map with good fps and gameplay? ......it can be anything from twisted wild west themed to the sci-fi themed wild west.....the possibilitites are limitless.......it should be small-medium......

Comment

Sounds like it could be fun. I recently joined the EoG team to build levels for them. Got me excited so I even put my Dance club level on the back burner (I hope to still finish it soon). But now I'm working on a character model for them. LOL

But yes, an old-west map could be fun. I loved going out to Carson City down in Nevada when I was a kid and seeing the old grave yards and gold mines. Could be fun to do.

Comment

That's great to hear! I remember speaking to the leader of "Echos of Glory" .......the project is a good one.......it's history and a great learning experience. The challenge is getting it just right so alot of research should be made.

Btw, what 3d software you use to make your characters? Have you already exported any to UT2003?

Dude, the wild west is the place to be! There's nothing like it in this world......Even Japanese dress like cowboys! Jacky Chan did...

Comment

This mod sounds neat. I checked out the site and the horse is interesting. Is the horse and rider a player model or is the horse a vehicle?

Neat stuff. I like the shootable hat idea. How does that work technically?

:>

Comment

Originally posted by mcshlong
                      This mod sounds neat. I checked out the site and the horse is interesting. Is the horse and rider a player model or is the horse a vehicle?

Neat stuff. I like the shootable hat idea. How does that work technically?

Thanks and I like the mars project to!

The horse is a vehicle........the hat uses karma physics and the hats are separate in it's own package.....it's all done in the code.something I don't do but Mr. Evil implemented it so he quite knows more how it works. You can also download lawdogs and see for yourself how it's done.

Comment

I will download lawdogs just to ride the horse. Haha. Doing it now.

Comment

i got just one quick ??? is there a level based on the town from the old west town in back to the future 3 that would make my day mod looks cool:up: i just havent got round to getting it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Gusher

Btw, what 3d software you use to make your characters? Have you already exported any to UT2003?
                            I use 3DS Max 5.0 to create my characters. I'm by far NOT a pro modeler, but I've learned enough techniques to make pretty clean geometry, and I think I know how to do character models that will deform properly by now. Sadly, I've never seen any of my characters come to full fruition. I stopped my learning binge just short of texturing, rigging and animating, as learning UnrealEd, and modeling in Max was quite the endeavor over all. I started over a year ago knowing nothing about any of this. :P

I would have continued to learn animating (as that looks fun to me) but I don't have Character Studio, and it seems that really makes it much easier. :/

Oh well. As for Law Dogs, I've been hesitant to try out a lot of the great mods I've seen out there, simply because my ISP config is messed up and I can't play online games at the moment.

Comment

I got character rigging software for Maya that provides all the bones and splines automatically for any character four legged or human.

Then all you have to do is to set the key frames and move the fingers and hands of your character and export.

No learning involved. If anyone is interested in it. Let me know. Its for Maya 5.0 and greater.

Comment

Working...
                              X