Measuring Distances in Ued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    lol... this was one of the first things I learnt... that was when I experimented a lot.... now I'm older and I'm settling down.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a logitech mx500 and pushing the mouse wheel in acts as the 3rd button.....

When i hold shift down and push the middle mouse button down and move my mouse... the map zooms in and out.... do i need to change a setting or something to get this to work? and where do you see the actual measurment when you're done moving your mouse? anyway i'd appreciate some help on this one. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cool i never knew about this, no more using the calculator!:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Format Life:
    I mean with 2-buttons only (no wheels and stuff in it...)... :bulb:
    Both mouse buttons at once?
    I don't know, if it's programmed to work with the middle mouse button only, you might not be able to do it :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I mean with 2-buttons only (no wheels and stuff in it...)... :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Format Life:
    Well, what about those who have only 2-buttoned mice...
    (I have 2+roll, just thinkin'...
    roll? You mean a wheel?
    If so, you can usually press the wheel and it functions like an extra mouse button that way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, what about those who have only 2-buttoned mice...
    (I have 2+roll, just thinkin'...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    read the faq (link is in my signature). :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ctrl+Middle moves the mesh for me, and Alt+Left seems to drag the pivot point. I also discovered that I cant mirror a mesh by using negative drawscale values. Now that makes me happy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I never knew either...I used to always like write down on a peice of paper what room is how big and such....humm...I should really look at those keyboard shortcuts/commands one of these days...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Blaag
    omg... why did i not knwo abotu this earlier?!?!!

i have been guess and checking with rectangles all my life >_<
    lol ..... me too... i'd always create a cube and keep sizing it until it was the right size..... wow... this will save a **** load of time.... thanks for asking the question

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fecal Marmaset
    Yer both wrong....kind of.

Ctrl+Shift+MiddleMouseClick & drag works.....but, you don't have to hit Ctrl. Only Shift.:up:

EDIT: Using Ctrl+Middle......blah blah, moves the little red pivot-point thingy. Neat. I'm easily amused.

LOL I suck, I just knew it was like only one keyboard button, thought it was Ctrl, but knew it was one of those buttons my left hand presses.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    omg... why did i not knwo abotu this earlier?!?!!

i have been guess and checking with rectangles all my life >_<

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yer both wrong....kind of.

Ctrl+Shift+MiddleMouseClick & drag works.....but, you don't have to hit Ctrl. Only Shift.:up:

EDIT: Using Ctrl+Middle......blah blah, moves the little red pivot-point thingy. Neat. I'm easily amused.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't have UnrealEd open at the moment, but isn't it just Ctrl-Mouse3 click-drag? I don't remember having to use the Shift key as well (I could be wrong!).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X