Karma and Kat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karma and Kat.

Hey, im just learning about Karmer in ued and i was wandering if it's possible to set impact sounds to objects such as barrels etc. So when the object falls over, it will make the appropriate sound. Would be nice also if it had some more advanced sound options such as a different sound for each movement, eg, a sound for when the barrel is rolling, a sound for when it falls, and a scraping sound for when it is being pushed allong the ground. And maybe a a different volume depending on the velocity the barrel (or whatever object its it) hits the ground/other objects at. Im also looking for some good Kat tuts so i can set up my own ragdolls. Thanx!

karma doesn't work online (because it is calculated clientside)

you should be able to right click the barrel and set a sound in it (look for collision sound in karma[something].... can't remember ****)

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine_X
      karma doesn't work online (because it is calculated clientside)

you should be able to right click the barrel and set a sound in it (look for collision sound in karma[something].... can't remember ****)
      A s long as its possible, thats good. . Thanx!

Comment

Ok, i found some impact sound options, and ive tried several settings for them but i cant get the Kactors to make any sound whatsoever. Anyone here that is experienced with karma, could you give me a hand please? I would also like to know if its possible to set didfferent sounds depending on how the object is moveing, eg, rolling/scraping. I would also like to know how to make Kactors make a sound when entering a water volume, so the actor will make a splash sound. Thanx!

Comment

Working...
        X