X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except SchockAmmo i cant put the others

Hi,

I want to use the ammos in my map.
    I use Actor Classes>Pickup>Ammo>UTAmmoPickup>... section.
    Only i can put ShockAmmoPickup and SniperAmmoPickup.
    I can not put the other ammos.

Can you help me?

I see this sometimes and mostly it has one of two reasons:
    • grid spacing is too big
    • wrong terrain is active

First try to set the grid to something small, say 8 units, and try it again. If it still does not work then deactivate "snap-to-grid". This may be a bug in the editor, don't know. At least it does not happen all the time.

If you try to put items on terrain and you also happen to have more than one terrain in your map, at least partially overlapping but on different heights, then make sure that in the terrain editor the correct terrain is active. Items are always positioned on the active terrain.

If that all does not work, you can always copy/paste items. Make a new map, subtract a small cube, put one of all items into it (should always work at that stage), select all items, copy them (I mean Cut/Copy/Paste, not Duplicate!). Now leave the temporary map by opening your real map. Search for a convenient place and "Paste here". Now you have one instance of any item that you can happily duplicate.

Comment

I made the grid size 8 units and it is working.
      Thanks.

Also i'm downloading your sweet map now.
      I will inform you soon.

See you.

Comment

Originally posted by cenkusyus
        I made the grid size 8 units and it is working.
        Thanks.

Also i'm downloading your sweet map now.
        I will inform you soon.

See you.
        Fine. Regarding the map, well, try beta2, it's still on Unreal Playground. I do know it has a BSP hole (looking from under the RL inside of the building upwards), I do know that the static meshes suck (remade them in Maya in the meantime) and I do know that there are still FPS issues, especially in the outdoors.

The level began as a mostly-BSP level and at the moment I try to get rid of most elaborate BSP constructs by replacing them with static meshes. Expect at least two more months before release.

Feedback I need most, is in the gameplay department. Do you feel that item placement should be changed, are there bot issues, etc.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X