Un Maned Vehicles That Drive in a loop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Un Maned Vehicles That Drive in a loop?

so as stated in the topic i am interested in seeing if there is a way to set a path node to a vehicle/model i made. Basicly i have a level i wish to have a train and a car drive in a looped animation but i dont want bots to be able to use them i just want it for deco purposes. Ive read the unreal bible and looked around ive even talked to a few unreal teachers here at my school and its just something thats kinda un heard of to do. So im here trying to find that one person who has had that same idea and has done this. I dont want it to be an ONS - AS - Ctf map i just want a dm version. Any comments or sugestions are welcome thanks again for looking.

Try using movers, that's my suggestion.

Comment

yea i thought about movers but it would have to be a slow timed keyframe to eliminate that sudden jump that movers sometimes create so that the move is done instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
        yea i thought about movers but it would have to be a slow timed keyframe to eliminate that sudden jump that movers sometimes create so that the move is done instantly.
        What jumping? Just set Mover/MoveGlideType to move by time IIRC it should keep going at a constant rate. Any jumping is a bug or lag in the server and you can't get around that except by optimizing your map.

Comment

thanks for the help that fixed the issue.

Comment

Working...
          X