Where to start with vehicle creation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to start with vehicle creation?

Ok, so my xbox is going to be sent to microsoft for a system error for a month and I need something to work on during my free time now. So I was thinking, hey why not try out making some simple Ut2k4 vehicles?
    The only problem is that I don't have the money to be able to afford expensive modeling programs. I did find some possibly helpful tutorials while searching around the forums, but some of the links are either dead or so outdated that the thread was erased. So if you guys would be able to point me out to any fresh link too, that would be very appreciated. Thanks.

I was curious to see if gmax or something free and legal like that works, but it's a major step down from 3ds max, so I don't know about it. I remember a maya ple program I had once, but I can't remember if it was a trial version or not. But I'll go look that up and see too.

Thanks for any help guys.

EDIT: With some heavy searching around, I found maya 8.5 ple, but there doesnt seem to be a plug-in for it?! Is there, or do I have to scrounge the internets for a 7.0 version?

-Aqua
Working...
X