Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making a new target

Hello all, a quick question.

I wanted to make a new target for the hud, and I think I have everything just about right. The problem is this: When the target itself is rotating, you can see small sections of the target circling itself on the 4 corners.

In other words, the target itself is centered, and rotating, but at 4 places directly opposite themselves around the circular target, you can see small sections of the target.

Sort of like a circle with 4 other segments touching it.

I know I havent explained myself very well, but Im hoping someone else has run into this too... I will post a screenshot when I get home.

I think it's the Abaddon package you should look at - open it and find the texture used for the spinning fan projector in DM-Asbestos, you'll see they've used an alpha map to get rid of the corners that you describe. Can't explain it better at the moment without looking at it myself, and I don't have access to the editor at the moment

Comment

Ah I will have to take a look at that... right now I just exported the existing target from the hud, and made my changes to that, and then used the same combiners and textrotator to create my new one.

I will look at the blades, thanks!

Comment

Heres the problem...

Comment

Working...
        X