Models To UT2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Models To UT2004

I have some MAX and 3ds models that i would like to make into ut2004 models but 1 i dont know how, 2 i dont have maya or autodesk and they dont work on my pc period. I need help from someone to put them in game. Just pm.

use milkshape3d think you can dl a free trial that'll import 3ds and export to ase

Comment

or try XSI mod tool with the actorx exporter

Comment

hi it is simple to take models from max . max has got a built in exporter for unreal .export the model as ASE and place the textures in the same folder. using unreal editor through texture browser import the tga files that u used for the model.and save it as the texture package in unrealEd.then through brush menu import the ase model and right click convert to static mesh. and save it as static mesh package.Then from static mesh browser import the same ASE model and give the same name that u gave when u convert the model to static mesh after importing through brush. it will overwrite the static mesh that u just converted .then save the package again.it is better u compress the tga files in the texture browser to dxf5 it compresses the texture and it takes less memory.

Comment

Working...
        X