Hello all! After beta testing Ballistic Weapons 2.0, it made me wish the weapons were in Serious Sam. While the odds of that are unlikely, I would be happy to see the SS monsters in UT2004.

So, I did some digging around and found out that I can in fact get the textured meshes of te Serious Sam monsters into UEd easily enough. The only thing missing is that they need to be reanimated, as I don't think I can use the existing SS animations (if anyone knows otherwise, please tell me).

The thing is, I don't have a lot of practice animating. Thats not to say I expect a group of other people to do it all for me, but I would like some help with it, as thats a lot of animating to do for all those monsters.

I think the total amount of animations sequences equals up to about 200 for all the monsters combined. That can probably be cut down quite a bit from some fairly needless sequences, but its still a lot for a novice animator to do.

So I ask this community, is there any one willing to help me, or if not you then maybe someone you know?

If interested, post here (or in another one of my threads of similar content found in various forums), PM me, or email me and tell me what monster(s) you would be interested in animating.

Also, more info can be found here and here.

This is not a plan to completely make a TC of Serious Sam into UT2004, just to port the monsters over. Of course, if something bigger spawns from it thats cool too...

List of monsters and the amount of animation sequences for each:

================================================== ======

[Beast] ALUDRAN REPTILOID, HIGHLANDER / ALUDRAN REPTILOID, COMMON
Total - 13

[Boneman] KLEER SKELETON
Total - 15

[Demon] FIENDIAN REPTILOID DEMON
Total - 7

[Devil] UGH-ZAN
Total - 29

[Elemental] KUKULK√ĀN THE WINDGOD
Total - 5

[ElementalLava] LAVA GOLEM
Total - 18

[EyeMan] FEMALE GNARR / MALE GNARR
Total - 18

[Fish] REEBAN ELECTRO-FISH
Total - 7

[Freak] CUCURBITO THE PUMPKIN
Total - 11

[Grunt] ZORG COMMANDER FROM BEELMEZ IV / ZORG MERCENARY FROM BEELMEZ IV
Total - 8

[Gizmo] MARSH-HOPPER FROM RIGIL KENTAURUS
Total - 3

[Guffy] ZUMB'UL FROM PLANET RAS-AD-NYK
Total - 8

[Headman] BEHEADED KAMIKAZE / BEHEADED BOMBER / BEHEADED ROCKETEER / BEHEADED FIRECRACKER
Total - 16

[ScorpMan] ADULT ARACHNOID / JUVENILE ARACHNOID
Total - 13

[Summoner] SUMMONER
Total - 7

[Walker] BIO-MECHANOID. MAJOR / BIO-MECHANOID, MINOR
Total - 9

[Werebull] SIRIAN WEREBULL
Total - 7

[Woman] SCYTHIAN WITCH-HARPY
Total - 16