Cant download Maya7.0PLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant download Maya7.0PLE

I go to the site,press download and i get this stupid cookie guide...nomatter what i do ...please help meh... http://downloads.alias.com/products/...ple_en_win.exe Even when i save target as it saves the cookie faq.

You might try turning off cookies.

Comment

you can always install maya 5 off your ut2004 disk

Comment

A few people have problems downloading PLE.
        Make sure you are using Internet Explorer and make sure your security settings for the Internet Zone are at the defaults.

Comment

Disable download accelerators, if you have any.

Comment

i tried all and 5 on the cd wont accept the code -_- dunno,ill use blender i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonix View Post
              i tried all and 5 on the cd wont accept the code -_- dunno,ill use blender i think.
              pfft. Blender sucks. I tried to use it--you can't turn the camera for beans.
              Try d/l-ing MayaPLE from a different link.

Comment

Originally posted by IceCreamYou View Post
                pfft. Blender sucks. I tried to use it--you can't turn the camera for beans.

Blender's nice, but it sure takes a while to get used to camera controls, and isn't intuitive at all. As far as making meshes/statics for UT2004, maya is better.

Originally posted by IceCreamYou
                i tried all and 5 on the cd wont accept the code
                You mean the maya 5 that comes together with the game? It can't be activated anymore, the only way to get Maya PLE is downloading it.

Comment

Could someone give me a different link please?

Comment

I got in downloaded but cann't get it to install!!!They sent me an email with the code and when I type it into the installer nothing happens?!?!?Really confued here, would love some help.
                    BTW: Here's your link
                    http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...112&id=7695485

Comment

All I can tell you is I had the very same issue, and I just had to KEEP TRYING.IT took me about 2 weeks to get the program downloade (MPLE 7), and then get the exporter working properly.

Just dig man, dig......you'll find it, it's out there and not toooo hard to make it happen.

Blender SUXXXX....its' free, and Maya really is like a $2000 or more program.I suggest taking advantage of the PLE.

Sorry I have no speficis for ya, I just had the same probs, ad it's been way to long to not lead you on some goose chase.

Comment

a Different link black rage.... meh if someone else can find me a link i would be ├╝berhappy.
                        BTW i can use the camera at blender but i suck with it.

Comment

See my PM Sonix.

Comment

w00t.

Thank's alot.... im ├╝ber happy now.

Comment

Working...
                            X