Map problems one agin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map problems one agin

So sup all once agin I have a noobish problem that i need ur help with all the buttons on the tob row aka the texture , mesh , music all dont work when i click them so if you know what my problem is plz tell me it would be fantastic!!!!.

And please use dots. It's alot easier to read when you use dots and similar stuff.

And BTW, check the bottom of your monitor screen. Might be opened and minimized, and you didn't notice it.
    And if you had 2 computer screens before, it's probably stuck on the right, on the other (not not existing anymore) screen.

And Circus, I think it's better that moderators move it, than have 2 same topics

Comment

darkuranium, by 'dots' do you mean periods / full stops?

Comment

Hi. when i add terrain and push play button, after short loadind shows message
        " Runtime Error

Program C:\program Files|UT2004\system\ut2004.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
        Please contact the application's support team for more information."

So I have no idea what to do next. And level without terrain is just for amateurs. Thanks...

P.S. Sorry for my broken english...

Comment

Originally posted by Jankis96 View Post
          So I have no idea what to do next. And level without terrain is just for amateurs. Thanks...
          Since when? That statement couldn't be further from the truth. Oh em ge.

Comment

He means use "Punctuation"

Comment

from the beginning when I add terrain, I can't see it while I'm playing and now, game dasn't start an shows that message... please help

Comment

have you rebuilt your geometry, do you have a start point? if you do then your map should run. and is your zone infor set up as a terrain zone?.
                these caused a similar problem for me.

Comment

Working...
                X