stationary turret question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stationary turret question

I am trying to add several minigun turret into my CTF(or VCTF) map. but it doesn't seem to show up regardless of what I do. Is there any places I should look for in doing these properly?

Go to View the actorclass browser then in there find SVehicleFactory/ASVehicleFactory/ASVehicleFactory_MiniGunTurret.

Highlight ASVehicleFactory_MiniGunTurret and close the actorclass browser and then right click in your level to Add ASVehiclefactory_MiniGunTurret here. Once its in the level line it up to the floor by align or snap or manually and build then play!!:up:

Good luck.. You can also copy and paste these over from other levels or change the Svehicle class in an onsvehiclefactory to the minigun turret but then you will need to also adjust the display props to a turret mesh or static mesh as it is for the ASFactory one above in order to line it up proper! :weird:

Comment

...it works only if I start ut2004 then load the map, but not with "play level" in the editor, is this normal?

Comment

Do you have the right gametype listed in the level properties/LevelInfo/DefaultGameType?

For VCTF needs to be XGame.xVehicleCTFGame :up:

Comment

that seems to work. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X