Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few questions.

How do I make lights change colors?
    How do I put music on a map...i tried the ogg files and even they don't work.
    Wheres an OGG converter.
    How do I make round walls(diamond shaped walls too)
    I tired the level editor site that was posted...but I still cant figure out how to make terrain...
    How do I add my own pics to a map.
    I would appreciate it thanks.

1) dunno
    2) When you put the name of the OGG file in Level Properties, do not put ".ogg" at the end of it, just the Name.Also make sure the OGG file is in the Music directory
    3) Google will find one
    4) I'd use a StaticMesh for that
    5) checkout 3DBuzz in the Video Training section for a real good Terrain Editing Tut
    6) Make sure it's sized by powers of 2 and use BMP, TGA, or DDS as the filetype. Import as a Texture.

Comment

How do I make lights change colors.
      Still haveing music problems cause I dont know what sandorski ment...I tried what I though he ment, but no cigar.
      I want round walls, not square walls that look round...
      and thats all the probs I got left.
      (and if atari has an OGG converter posted somewhere on the site or on BeyondUnreal.com I would rather that so I don't get a trojan or somthing to the same effect of a trojan.)
      Thanks for everything else though.

Comment

How do I make lights change colors?
        if you mean change the color of the lights, its in the lights properties, if you mean go from one color to another, im not sure. perhaps an emitter?

How do I put music on a map...i tried the ogg files and even they don't work.
        Level Properties is reached by rightclicking on either the side, front or top view ports. from there you can prolly figure it out on your own

Wheres an OGG converter.
        http://www.audio-converter.com/

How do I make round walls(diamond shaped walls too)
        how do you mean?

I tired the level editor site that was posted...but I still cant figure out how to make terrain...
        http://www.unrealwiki.com/wiki/Creating_A_Terrain

How do I add my own pics to a map.
        any pics added must be a power of 2 (ie: 2*2, 64*64, 128*128, 256*256, ect ect)

they must be in DDS, TGA or BMP format

go to texture browser->file->import

Comment

For the lights, you can have separate lights each with a different color and use a trigger to turn them off/on, if that's what you're looking to do.

Comment

Working...
          X