Terrain not saving in Ued3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrain not saving in Ued3

Can any one help with the terrain problem i am having?.whenever i make a cube and put a terrain in it it will not show up when i save it.when i play the level in the editor a window comes up and as the info loads i get 'missing texture' and then i can play the level but with no terrain. i also get this :-UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2003-04-07_17.42]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 2094 MHz with 511MB RAM
    Video: NVIDIA GeForce3 (4403)

Failed to enter Autoplay.ut2?NumBots=0: Can't find file for package 'my level'

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

i have followed the Archtectonic tutorial on terrain building to the letter.have i missed something out,am i saving it incorrectly,or is my ut2k3 game corrupt?.its patched with the latest patch. :cry:

Make sure you select "MyLevel" as the package when creating terrian

Comment

Mmmm... Eastenders fan hey?...... i think there's a cure for that somewhere hahaha. no seriously thanks for the reply,yeah i saved using the my level package but it still goes all pear shaped.

Comment

btw the size of the room is16384x16384x16384 is this too big?

Comment

Re: Terrain not saving in Ued3

Originally posted by Tokyo Joe
          Failed to enter Autoplay.ut2?NumBots=0: Can't find file for package 'my level'
          No space. MyLevel.

Comment

No space. MyLevel. Sorry i don't understand what you mean.could you elaborate a bit?

Comment

You put a space between the part 'My' and 'Level' - when it should be just 'MyLevel'

Comment

Many thanks to you Angel Mapper, BabyNuke and Happy Hamburger.My problem is now solved. I knew the answer was a simple one, but i just couldn't figure it out. Thanks again.TTFN

Comment

Working...
                X