Yet another map problem....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another map problem....

Ok, ive been working on this map for months, everything has been going great, i go to upload the map and it doesnt work, so i try it in single player mode, i get a Connection Failed?!?!, but i can play it just fine through the editor....anyone have an idea about this weirdness?

Re: Yet another map problem....

Originally posted by Opiate462
    Ok, ive been working on this map for months, everything has been going great, i go to upload the map and it doesnt work, so i try it in single player mode, i get a Connection Failed?!?!, but i can play it just fine through the editor....anyone have an idea about this weirdness?
    Try renaming it......for example,

DM-MyNewMap (no spaces or numbers)

and be sure the level properties are set correctly.....

Comment

Ok, i checked that out as well....the level properties are all good in an older version i have of the map. For example in instant action, you know how you can click on a map and it will say 6-10 players, name of the map and the author? Its gone it the newest version of the map, it says no information available, but in UED all the info is still there in the level properties....:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Opiate462
        Ok, i checked that out as well....the level properties are all good in an older version i have of the map. For example in instant action, you know how you can click on a map and it will say 6-10 players, name of the map and the author? Its gone it the newest version of the map, it says no information available, but in UED all the info is still there in the level properties....:bulb:
        Is the name of the map of the older version the same name as the updated version?

Comment

Right click on something >> Select >> All Actors then Edit >> Copy. Open a new map and Edit >> Paste. **** UEd Goblin. :bulb:

Comment

Working...
          X