This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    send me your scene and I can have a look. If it is not working, I can get in touch with Epic and get it fixed.

Later.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I know how to export animations. It works fine in maya ple 5 but in maya ple 7 it just wont have it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are you sure you are doing it right? No offense, but unless you have the root joint selected when you are exporting and your animation exists as a trax clip, you will not get any animations exported.

This is also in the docs I wrote with the plugin.

Let me know if you still have problems.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That is also the result I got; animations would not export

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Incase the maker of this plugin didnt know it wont let you export skeletal meshes into ut2004 with animations.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LordJaffa
    Urm, it's not related to modelling for UT, because quite frankly, I can't :noob: but is there a way to view the 3d model without having the maya PLE logo in the background? (being able to rotate that view would be good too)
    Nope

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Urm, it's not related to modelling for UT, because quite frankly, I can't :noob: but is there a way to view the 3d model without having the maya PLE logo in the background? (being able to rotate that view would be good too)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PLE ONLY???

ACTORX is 104 kb it s just an export plugin
    i thought they did something better than just simple export
    i saw there was some mel scripts some UI prob and docs
    but when i told maya ti use that .mll it said me !@!$$~!~ u need foundation.dll with some point:weird: soso where s ice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have Maya 7 but have not installed it yet (at the moment I use the PLE version), but maybe this page is what you're looking 4. http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/ActorX#...orter_plugins_ Hope that works, cause I'm also going to need it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PLE ONLY???

i ve tryed to install on maya 7
    and it s wont work, tells me that i have no MAYA PLE installed :cry:
    so full maya is not a good thing for it?:alien:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    glad I could help.

Just an FYI, all Mel Commands in Maya are case sensitive.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OMG, i hate that, i firs entered ut2004export, and it didnt worked and i was like:......................!!!!!!!!!11
    then i tryed UT2004Export and it worked
    **** key sensitive, thanks for the help legioss

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the command line is below the time time line. It is basically a one line area where you can enter MEL commands.

And all you have to do is type the command and press enter.

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so i have to type "UT2004Export" in the command line and press enter?
    where is this command line?is it that separeted little window in the maya startup? plz, im scared i am not able to export my models

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They are in their own shelf called UnrealEdExport. Provided you entered "UT2004Export" in the Command line or Script Editor and executed it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X