ambient sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ambient sounds

hey i have made a few maps i have to computer which i do editing on both of them and in my past maps i have added songs that i make in them through ambient sounds well for some reason on comp one all my ambient sound volumes are way down like when i add an ambient sound the volume is low on teh song and i have the volume up as high as it can go in teh ambient sound properties and on comp 2 i have already got the map done right and it was a ctf well now i want to turn it into a dm but i want the song to be changed and i use the method through goldwave and when i import i have to do the package name as myLevel well there is one song in there and i know i can add more then one but when i try to import the sound it doesnt show up and if i try to import it into a new file the file never shows up in where i can selecr sound packages i need help bad :down: :cry: :cry:

Don't put songs in AmbientSounds, that just annoys the hell out of people. There are free programs to convert songs to OGG, then you add them to the View >> Level Properties >> Audio >> Song property.

/me hands jb420 a couple of periods................. :bulb:

Comment

ok

ok what do u suggest is the best program to use? and if i do it this way do i have to send the song with teh map when i get it on my server?

Comment

ok well heres the deal i got the program and converted it to OGG now what do i do thanx for the help in advance:up:

Comment

some dolt put saliva songs in his maps as ambient sounds...

i promptly tell the server admins that i am leaving because i cant turn the ****** band off... then i disconnect.

Comment

ok but how does that help me with gettign my song in the map with out ambient sounds

Comment

Servers can't push music, sorry, just the way it is now.

Comment

Working...
              X