i NEED some cool architecture textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i NEED some cool architecture textures

does anyone now a cool texture pack to texture walls, floors, ceilings, anything architecture???

What the hell is "architecture" supposed to be? Are you referring to the humanoidArchitecture, AbaddonArchitecture, ... packs? In that case, texture packs don't come released as an "architecture pack".

You should google around for "photorealistic textures" (a nice package, made for Q3 if I'm not mistaken (of course you can use them anyhow you want, they're just .jpg's), and hourences also has some textures on his site. (again, google)

Comment

The request is kind of nebulous...

What type of architecture? Modern? Roman? Greek? Futuristic? Eastern? Japanese? etc... Or any of a possible dozens of sub-types within...

UT2004 comes with plenty of cool "architectural" textures... ceilings, floors, walls, lights,...
      Just browse through all of the texture packages.

Comment

lol...nice replies..

Comment

What the hell is "architecture" supposed to be?
          ar-chi-tec-ture n arch. archit. 1. The art and sciences of designing and erecting buildings. 2 a structure or structures collectively. 3 a style or method of design and construction. 4 any design or orderly arrangement percieved by man. from Latin: architectura

Comment

i did browse trough all of my different textures that ut does have.
            I cannot find much cool textures for texturing walls, ceilings, and floors, can not some1 give me any cool texture pack??

Comment

If you're looking for something industrial, try the Hourences texpack.

Don't have a link handy ATM... Try google.

Comment

hey blizzard try the Ae][Forum theres a link to the photorealistic texture pack it has some great buildings roads stone, floor, wall and ceiling textures

http://www.zyklon.nl/invasion/viewtopic.php?t=278

Comment

hey im looking for some kinda force sheald type texture for like the 1s the power cores use but i guess ill find them in my in use texture area so

TNX FOR THE HELP^^

Comment

try using this: http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Texture_Package

remember: unrealwiki is your friend

Comment

Working...
                    X