Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UnrealED Error

UnrealED error
    I just followed one of those video tutorials on how to make a map,I did everything excactly like they did in the video,but when i try to play my map i get an error message looking like this:

UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2003-04-07_17.42]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1395 MHz with 767MB RAM
    Video: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4800 SE (4345)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::ResolveName <- UObject::CreatePackage <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Material e_characters.e_logos.red_collar_baby NULL) <- CacheParseLine <- AMenuBase::CacheLoad <- AMenuBase::CacheGet <- UxUtil::execGetPlayerList <- UObject::execClassContext <- (xDMRoster Autoplay.xDMRoster @ Function XGame.xDMRoster.PostBeginPlay : 0017) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (xDMRoster Autoplay.xDMRoster, Function XGame.xDMRoster.PostBeginPlay) <- ULevel::SpawnActor <- (xDMRoster) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (xDeathMatch Autoplay.xDeathMatch, Function UnrealGame.DeathMatch.PostBeginPlay) <- BeginPlay <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I thought maybe its an object it doesnt like but still a simple room with nothing but a light in doesnt work,does any one know what the problem might be?

I found out that when i add a weapon to the weaponbase i get this error,i would really like to add some weapons to my map,but with this i cant

appreciate any help

Comment

it wont work when i add pickup bases

Comment

Let it crash and post last 20-30 lines in your Editor.log.

Comment

I had the same problem. Just update to the latest patch(2225) and it should be working perfect again.

Comment

Yeah, weapon base crashing was a known problem and was fixed in a patch a few days after the game was released. Just get the latest patch for the game and you should be good to go.

Comment

Working...
            X