Phase Shift Armor and Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phase Shift Armor and Gun

This idea was inspired by 4TX4's Ghost Gun.

The armor would cause the user to pass through everything and fly around like you can with the ghost cheat untill the preset time runs out(better not be in a wall or over lave when that happens). A side effect of the armor is that your weapons are out of phase also so you can't kill anyone unless you have the gun mentioned below. BR ball and CTF flags can not be phased so picking up the armor will cause you to drop them.

The gun would fire bullets that change their interphasic signatures in flight allowing you to shoot through walls to kill your target. This gun is also the only weapon that can be used by or against someone with the armor mentioned above. Fireing modes would be like the Sniper Rifle but instead of a normal scoop it would have a thermal camera so you can see threw walls but with low deffenition.

Give us a picture or something to work with here!

Sounds ok by me... Hell what does my opinion count for?

Comment

I have never done any codeing or modeling before. I just keep comeing up with strange ideas that I put out here.

I was thinking the armor would look similer to the suit of armor from the first UT but with thrusters on it.

I was thinking the rifle could look kind of like the transporter equiped rifle that was in an episode of Star Trek: DS9. The episide I am talking about was in one of the last 2 seasons but I can't remember the title.

Comment

Cool...yet strange idea!:up: :haha: :up:

Comment

I have decided to try and make this.

I have just started learning Maya and I think modeling this should be easier than some of the meshes I want to make so it will be good practice.

Comment

cool good for! I just hope that i'll be able to learn how to map or model by the end of the summer (thank Epic for having a DVD with Tutorials!)!:up: :up:

Comment

Working...
            X