UWatch :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UWatch :)

Can anyone make a mutator (or something like that), what displays the actual time on the HUD (from local machine)?

Not a real big idea, but it would be nice IMHO...

well u could always minimize the ut2004 screen.

Comment

Thanks...
      That costs too much TIME ingame... :down: :down:
      Anyone else?

Comment

Hmm, two options I quess.

Learn U script and try to code one yourself.

Buy an alarm clock or watch.

Comment

Pretty easy, just spawn an interaction and get the level.hour, level.minute etc then draw it on the HUD through the interaction. I use it for Tamearia, except it's a physical clock, not something on the HUD.

Comment

I think there is something like that out there. I don't know for 100% if there's one for Unreal but in Painkiller I used a mod-clock to see when things respawn. It had actual time on and an ability to record time... So you know when a pick-up reapers... Stuff like that.

Comment

Thanks for all who want to help me...:bulb:
              To the others: :down:

Comment

I'm interested in this as well. Something under the Adrenaline meter.. OR something configureable that you can place anywhere on screen.

Comment

why not just keep it under the adrenaline meter.

Comment

this has been done in a mod before I can't remember which but it has been done

Comment

UTVote has a clock.. However it has NO options. It just sits above your weapon bar, and gets lost sometimes. Not to mention its a common grey shade that is IMPOSSIBLE to see in a high-tech, or snow map. Also: You cant use it client side- (if the server is not running UTVote.) The UTVote clock is nice, yes.. But I think the original poster (and myself) is looking for a simple client side clock that we can configure how we wish.

If you can remember the name of the above mentioned mod it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Teamspeak Overlay has a clock on it. If that's the only thing you wanted, you can turn off all the other options and have only the clock enabled.

Works great for me, but don't come to me with questions. I am using Alpha code, but understand it is in Beta now --> http://www.teamspeakoverlay.com/ <-- and I understand it is only for those using DirectX or possibly OpenGL on Windows machines.

:jump:

Comment

ugh.. Yet another background program that'll make UT run funny.. Thanks, but no thanks. This type of mod is needed in a lot of games.. I'm using the UTVote clock until I find a mod that is better that gives me a nice easy to see clock ^_^

Besides.. why use temspeak with UT2k4? It has voice chat already =P

Comment

Working...
                          X