NailGun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NailGun?

I dont know if this has been sudjested before and i dont care.

It would be awsome to see a gun that pins enemys to the walls. like in that one game i forgot the name but oh well.

HALF LIFE 2 CROSSBOW!! woooo i love that thing, cuase u can pin a op to a dropship

Comment

Interesting way to not mention two other FPS games. :up:

Comment

Comment

Do a search for "staked". I think that's what it was called anyway.

Comment

No no no it's just like in PainKiller! The stakegun!

Comment

NailGun would be cool aswell. :up:
              Imagine you shooting sharp nails at machinegun-speed and each nail gets deep into the body of the bot/player.

He runs around with nails all over him.

Comment

Sorry to say zis but there's already a weapon like that. The StakeOut Gun. Lemme get ze link.

Comment

Got it.
                  Here

Comment

I was mainly meaning small metal nails.
                    But that gun is awesome aswell. :up:

Comment

You can make it if ya want. Besides, nails hurt more. And they might have Tetinus... Tetenis.. I CANT SPELL IT! It's a paralysis disease from metal. but you get my point.

Comment

I can´t model, skin, animate nor program, how am I supposed to make a NailGun with great detail that shoots realistic nails? :bulb:

Why is this forum here anyway?
                        No one that can program, model etc. even looks here.

Comment

Not true. This idea just isn't very original. To spell it out: Half-Life 2 has a gun that pins people to walls, Painkiller allegedly has one, someone already made one for UT2004, and Quake has two varieties of nailgun.

Just because modders look in here doesn't mean they rush off to implement every single idea. Modders, being creative people, usually have a ton of ideas of their own that they want to work on already.

Comment

I hope you´re right, because there hasn´t been much going on in weapons making nor mod making. I mean smaller mods like mutators.

If you look at my sig you´re looking at the cemetary of ideas from me.

And a NailGun with 2005 quality would be nice, Quake´s nailguns shoot just grey triangles. :bulb:

Comment

Working...
                            X