Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW weapon Idea--

A lassoo /hangman weapon

right hand throws the lassoo around the enemies neck.
    left hand launches the other end of the rope attached to a hoverjet, which hovers just above the thrower.

The noose tightens around the enemies neck and drags them up to the hoverjet and dangles them there ...HUNG!

Capital punishment?
    or bag of poop?

lynching!

+1

Comment

it's funi but wont be much gud in practice. i mean it wud be gud to watch them hang (if u are sado masacistic:haha: ) but how many ppl wud have time to watch it and not only that its a one hit kill so i wud be like a funi version of instagib

Comment

Man, that is one morbid weapon idea!

Comment

The lasso can also act as a swing/climbing rope - like seen in one of my favourite games Kiss Psycho Circus wheere one uses a whip and latches onto hooks and certain kinds. The lasso/whip is sorta like a cross between a rifle and a transporter - which is really cool as new options are available.

Comment

IDEA How about when the rope hangs around the enemy, you can swing him around, Just spin around and when he gets enough speed, press the mouse button again and he'll go FLYING! Probably into a lava pit or a pit of doom. Like the endless pit in CTF-Face3

Comment

Working...
            X