4 legged Skaarj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 legged Skaarj

Hi all it's been a-while. My idea was of a 4 legged skaarj. Hope someone will make it.

Like... Four legged how?
    Here, have really crappy sketch
    [shot]http://home.comcast.net/~another_monkeylizard/FourLeggedSkaarj.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Call that a crappy sketch i call it good, and that is a good sketch of what i was thinking.

Comment

Um... Which one?
        1 or 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey_Reloaded
          Um... Which one?
          1 or 2?
          Uhm, you feel like painting this? I could make it if I'd have a texture of it.

If you could, could you re-sketch it and planar map it? Uhm, make a front view of the top skaarj?

Nice sketch!

Comment

Comment

Okay, I'll re-sketch and paint it.
              I guess I could try to help out with the skin too.

Comment

If you're good at using Corel Draw/Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator I'd use these programs to make a skin (Uhm... Paint it). :up:

Comment

Here's what I got so far. The face will be the hardest part

Comment

I have some of the sketch done. Just mirror the front legs into the back.
                    I'll rework the sketch and combine it with existing skaarj models and paint over that to save some time.
                    I'm using photoshop right now... But that doesn't mean im any good at it...

[shot]http://home.comcast.net/~another_monkeylizard/FourLeggedSkaarjv02.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Good job. I don't know how the rest of it would go but the sketch will be kind of pointless as of right now. It looks awesome though! I finished it, here's the picture:

Forgot the tail but it's all right I guess. I planar mapped the whole thing and got it right here:

Here's the deal. The top left is the front of the face of the skaarj. The top right is the back of the face. The middle portion are the hands, bottom are the legs, bottom left is the FRONT of the torso, bottom right is the back of the torso. That should do it...

Comment

If any1 cares my 1st idea was to have a horse like back

Comment

Well...

It's a ... spider-y thing now. :sour:

:bulb:

I guess I'll play around with the planar map. I'll see if I can paint some detail into it...

Comment

I thought it was octopussish

Comment

Strange... I just saw a comic....

Comment

Working...
                              X