Red Alert 2: Armageddon requires members; have renders included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Alert 2: Armageddon requires members; have renders included

I am the leader of RA2: Armageddon. This mod turns Unreal Tournament 2004 into Red Alert 2. We will feature the Allied and Soviet units and buildings from Yuri's Revenge in the mod as well. Yuri will not be included. We will also add some units and buildings we think may do balance changes, and we will also include weapons. I have to renders to show, but first... We need members:
    • Coders
    • Mappers
    • Skinners
    • 2D/3D artists
    • Modelers (Any)
    • And anything else I have forgoten to add to this list.

That is our little list. We are cooperating with Verge of Armageddon (BF: Vietnam to RA2 mod as well). But I will show off the Dreadnought and the Weather Control Device. There are more in the RA2: A forums. The site is located here.
    The renders:

Soviet Dreadnought: http://ra2a.unleashed.ws/renders/dreadnought.jpg
    Allied Weather Control Device: http://ra2a.unleashed.ws/renders/wcd.jpg

Ignore the shadows. Next set of renders will look 100x better than this. But it gives you a general idea what they look like. More to come soon.

Sorry to double post, but I have posted three new renders on the site. The Soviet Warfactory, the Allied Construction Yard, and a new weapon: Ramjet Sniper Rifle. Go here to check it out.

Comment

so is it going to be first person shooter or real time strategy? either way, red alert was one of the only RTS i could stand, besides Star Craft. and is this just a remake of red alert 2? because i remember one mission when your the soviets you have to bomb the pentagon.... people dont joke about that stuff anymore....

Comment

We will be taking RA2, add the Allied and Soviet unis and builds that are in YR to the mod as well. The mod is FPS. We will either recreate the RA2 missions or make our own. But first we will get other stuff done. Right now the missions and the character models are waiting till later. That is unless we get a character modeler.

Comment

Working...
        X