view shake mutator (REQUEST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

view shake mutator (REQUEST)

can sombody make a mutator that shakes your view when you take damage please????

I find the game hard enough without that.
    But really, sounds like a nice idea.

Comment

i`s like someone to change the damage indicators too those red arrows dont do it for me ... maybe ur vision goes blurry too when your health is low

Comment

well, it would give the minigun insane advantage !!

Comment

THere was something like this in Tribes 2. If someone shot a mortar at you(Basicly a flak ball with the power of a redeemer, with only flak ball radius) and you survived, or you were near it, you'd feel the ground shake and your view would shake.

Comment

narr i would want it if u where shot from the right your view would shake or rotate to the left slightly and the more damage your dealt the more violent the shake.would be very disoriantating especially with invasion

Comment

/* ShakeView()
              Call this function to shake the player's view
              shaketime = how long to roll view
              RollMag = how far to roll view as it shakes
              OffsetMag = max view offset
              RollRate = how fast to roll view
              OffsetRate = how fast to offset view
              OffsetTime = how long to offset view (number of shakes)
              */
              function ShakeView(vector shRotMag, vector shRotRate, float shRotTime,
              vector shOffsetMag, vector shOffsetRate, float shOffsetTime)

found this in the playercontroller now how do i impliment it

also found this which could be nice too

function ViewFlash(float DeltaTime)

Comment

So you want the doom3 effect where you snap your head back like a spastic every time your hit?

WHY?

Comment

it all adds to the experience tho your phrasing could be a little more considerate to those less fortunate than yourself.....:down:

Comment

It made Doom3 impossible to play, so why make UT2004 impossible to play in fire-heavy matches. All someone has to do is take a minigun or assualt rifle to you and you can't see ****.

Comment

the power of the shake should be dependant on the amout of damage you take from the hit i.e. a rocket shell would deliver a high damage hit with a large shudder (totally disoriantating),,where as rifle fire delivering lower damage per hit would have more of a shake balancing it out some what and dont forget you can always return fire at some one with a minigun with rockets and knock`em for 6

Comment

Working...
                      X