I just came up with an interesting idea... Instagibgibgibgibgib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yeah, not something to take seriously, but hell, it'd be bloody funny. I'd stick it on my server at lans and scare the sh*t out of people with the huge amount of gibs.

Even better, make a gun with unlimited ammo that just sprays gibs. Shouldn't be too hard, I'll figure out how to do it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not a mod a lot of people will take seriously.....

Could be very hilarious though.

Leave a comment:

• I just came up with an interesting idea... Instagibgibgibgibgib

Yep. Instagibgibgibgibgib. Instagib with a twist. When you kill someone, they spray around 20 head sized gives everywhere. When you shoot a gib, it multiplies into two. Kind of like in that game Asteroids, except the gibs don't get smaller. Your goal is to crash the other persons computer with sheer amounts of gibs so that you win.

OK, scrap the last part, but seriously, wouldn't that be the coolest thing ever? You blow someone up and spend the next time multiplying gibs everywhere. Make it so that the gib you hit flies away when you hit it too, and it kills anyone it hits. So you shoot someone with their own gibs. And they explode. Into more gibs. And then when they respawn they gib you with their gibbed gibs, and then you respawn and regib them with your gibs gibbed gibbed... gibs. Or something like that. Seriously, I WANT THIS MOD.

AND THE GAME ENDS WHEN THE ENTIRE MAP IS COATED IN A LAYER OF GIBS! YES.
Working...
X