Character Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character Models

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but i recently downloaded a bender character model (you know, bender from futurama?) well, i put all the files where they need to be, but when i go select him, he isn't there. any help? :bulb:

Ok, no characters will work. do i need a file or something?

Where'd you put the files?

Comment

Well, the files came in animations, textures, and system folders. If they were in the animation folders, i put them in the animations folders on my HD. I did that for all of them and i even double checked through the read-me. They are in the right places, trust me.

Comment

Sorry, not sure what it could be. If the UPL file is written right it should at least show up in the selector, even if the other two files are corrupted. Maybe download it again, I'm not sure...

Comment

Should probably be in Troubleshooting but *shrug*

Try re-downloading and re-installing.

Also, write down the filenames of each of the separate files in the download and the names of the directories they're supposed to go into in a .txt file or something.

Then try again, and if it doesn't work again, check each of the directories for the files that should be in there.

And the last poster is rigth, the UPL file should create an entry in the selection menu....

Probably has to do with the UPL file...

Comment

Re: Character Models

Originally posted by duo8675309
            Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but i recently downloaded a bender character model (you know, bender from futurama?) well, i put all the files where they need to be, but when i go select him, he isn't there. any help? :bulb:

Ok, no characters will work. do i need a file or something?
            try newest version instal again if you are talking about UT2004 ?
            http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?se...w_infos&id=377
            also all same Author's models :heart:
            http://home.comcast.net/~gregfisk/ut2004.htm

Comment

Working...
            X