Original music, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original music, anyone?

Not sure if this is the best place for this post, but I figure it fits in with “idea sharing."

I’ve been lurking these forums since the first UT, and I’m always a little stunned when I look for threads about music and composers. No one seems to be active in making music for maps and mods. I know a lot of people turn the music off when they play, but I would think that if someone is willing to dedicate so much time to perfecting an original map, they’d want original music to compliment it.

If you guys are interested, I’d like to post some samples of my music and make myself available as a composer. It’ll be a day or two before I get any examples together, but I’d like to know if anyone is even interested before I try.

For that matter, if you can think of a better forum for me to be asking this, I’d appreciate the info.

Thanks.

Sounds razor...

ive got a map in production... as soon as it is near to beta testing ill get it out on the forum and ask for people's opinion... if you are willing, i am in need of some music...

toodles...

Comment

Cool. I posted my tracks on THIS THREAD.

Comment

Working...
      X