Mutator request... Please help if you can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mutator request... Please help if you can

Hi everyone. I have a mutator request, cause I am not smart enough to make my own, lol. It's really pretty simple, all I would want to do it swap out the link gun for either another weapon like the minigun, or better yet a shield or supershield. Would be nice to make this mutator not take effect in onslaught games. If thats not possible, I could just turn it off manually in onslaught games.

It sounds simple enough, can anyone do it? Im using v3323 on linux. Thanks!

What wrong with the link except for the fact that the pulse gun from UT99 was better? You could use the Weapon Stuff mut I think...

Comment

Here, this mut will allow you to swap out any weapon with any other weapon.

http://www.eyemarten.com/Filedump/Mo...dumpmutpg.html

Comment

The problem is the bots all ***** it, the secondary fire will kill you in 1 second or less. You can't really get away from it. Rockets, flak, all that you can dodge for the most part. The secondary fire on the link gun is just skill-less. Onslaught it is needed bigtime, but on any other gametype, it kills the game.

Comment

Yeah, you could use the worm2k4 mutator to replace it, and use the repair gun from the weapons of evil mod for onslaught.

Comment

Working...
          X