Snowboard/ski mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowboard/ski mod

I just had an idea. Have the ut characters on a snowboards/skis and have them race down a mountain. they still have weapons and ammo. as they go down the mountain they collect more weapons and ammo to shoot the enemy. the controls are the same. Up is faster, down is slower, right/left is turning. THe mouse still turns vision and stuff. Crashing lowers health. As you go over jumps you can hit arrow combinations to do tricks which give you craploads of adrenaline. With this adrenaline you can speed ahead of your enemies (speed), shoot them faster(beserk), regenerate your own health (booster) and turn invisible (invisibility). THis mod will make some interesting gameplay. Go off a jump and launch a flak ball at the enemy mid trick and get bonus points!

Sounds like a cool idea, and one that might even work too. It's amazing what a moddable game can do for creative minds. It's just too bad I can't program for ****, otherwise I'd try my odd idea I just came up with myself.

Comment

omg thats one of the funniest pictures ive seen in a while:haha:

Comment

Possible addon to the Santa Pak?

See the 'here comes santa' thread.

Comment

Somebody please do this! I love SSX and I love UT. This would make the perfect blend of my two favorite franchises.

Comment

Hey think about this..

You're snowboarding down a mountain, rocketlauncher in hand and you see an opponent. You aim your rocketlauncher at his board, you fire your gun. And he goes FLYING Off his snowboard, zipping over trees, and OFF the track!

Comment

Originally posted by LorinUT
              Hey think about this..

You're snowboarding down a mountain, rocketlauncher in hand and you see an opponent. You aim your rocketlauncher at his board, you fire your gun. And he goes FLYING Off his snowboard, zipping over trees, and OFF the track!
              hmm, just change the physics of a midair player when hit by an explosive or otherwise powerful shot such as a rocket or the shock combo and then with the lowered physics they would just fly off in a cartoonish manner lol, *Does Goofy laugh* awwiihohhohhohohoo *does goofy laugh badly*

Comment

I still think that thought of mine is hilarious.

Comment

this was supposed to be somethign more of a fast paced game where you can speed ahead and then sheild gun your opponent all the while going 50+ miles per hour.

Comment

Great Idea!!!!!!

This should be possible!!!!!.

I think you can set the physics of the players to hover or ski down hills.

mmmmmm.

Be great for christmas.

Comment

ooooh!

With portals, you can make an endless ski piste that goes on forever with jumps and tunnels.

You can attach skis to the models feet and those stick thingys.

lol.

what time in the next 5 minutes will this be ready?

Give it to me!!!

Comment

...me...want...spinning...flack...tricks.........g rr!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt_SLOG
                          Great Idea!!!!!!

This should be possible!!!!!.

I think you can set the physics of the players to hover or ski down hills.

mmmmmm.

Be great for christmas.
                          just reduce the physics volume's friction and the players should naturally slide down

Comment

If the map had a portal to make the mountain an endless infinite loop, that'd be cool.
                            Also it'd be cool if you go at top speed and hit something, you die.
                            *Going 200MPH, hits tree in cartoonish way, tree falls down and body tumbles down the hill infinitely with the tree behind him*

Comment

maybe have the gravity changed to a diagonal slant down the mountain, that way it like falling and hitting something after a long fall. and have teleporters at certain points to send people through faster or restart the level

Comment

Working...
                              X