Vehicle replace cycles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle replace cycles...

So I've seen a few vehicle replacement mutators, but nothing quite like this.

I thought it would be cool if you could respawn vehicles from a list. So when, say, a scorpion is ready to respawn, it will instead spawn the next vehicle in the list.

So if you have a list that consist of scorpion, hellbender, and lynx, when the scorpion is ready to respawn, it;ll spawn as a hellbender, then as a lynx, then back as a scorpion and the cycle continues.

The reason I ask is that I just got into UnrealEd today and figured out how to create a bunch of "mutated" vehicles, similar to the Lynx that is in VCTF-Archangel (best VCTF level ever, BTW). These are normal vehicles that have different weapons. I wanted to create a bunch of these mutant vehicles, like scorpions with tank turrets and machine guns, and then have this random replace mutator cycle through them whenever they're ready to respawn.

I might be able to hack some code, but anyone can probably code this faster than I can...
Working...
X